Xenocam FPV CCD Camera Lens 2.5mm Wide Angle 170 Degrees Low Distortion Without Infrared Filter
- Size: 1/2.5″; Viewing Angle: 170 °; Focal Length: F2.65 mm; Aperture Range: 2.8.
- HIGH QUALITY IMAGES – 2.5mm Ultra-Wide Angle Lens allows more light in to the lens
- FITS MULTIPLE CAMERAS – Compatible with original Gopro Hero, HERO 2, HERO 3 (NOT THE 3+), SJCAM, SJ4000, SJ5000, and many other action cameras. Also for FPV cameras like the HS1177, HS1190, Runcam Swift Cameras and many others. PLEASE NOTE this lens will NOT work with the Gopro 3+, 4, or 5
- 2.5mm Replaceable Ultra-Wide Angle/M12 Thread Interface camera lens.
- This lens is with high quality hard glass and tough metal. It allows more of the scene to be included in the photograph and this ir block lens performs well during the day. If you have any quality issue or any requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sold：170 Wished: 88 Followed: 69
We take pride in the quality of our lenses, crafting smooth threads with a tapered end to make your installation process fast and easy.
With our lens you will not miss one more second of the action. This is not an original GoPro lens but is a great replacement for your scratched, broken, or damaged lens.
Your action camera’s can go through some abuse so here at Impact Imagery we strive to bring you the the highest quality replacement lenses on the market.
Our 170° lenses will fit a variety of cameras and will bring your videos and pictures to life.
Please Note: This lens will not fit Gopro hero 3+ 4 or 5 cameras
1 year Limited Warranty to ensure your complete satisfaction.
If you ever have any questions our U.S. based customer service team will answer your questions within 12 hours.
by Mark Fields
Fast delivery, great price. Fit my camera just fine. Focus ring was a little stiff which makes it hard to make small adjustments. Good value over all.
Replaced the lens on a 4mp dahua to read license plates at 100 feet. Works well enough in the daytime, but night looks over exposed. Probably can adjust that in the cameras settings, but I haven’t had time to fiddle much. Wish the original lens want glued. Threads on and fits behind the glass, at least on my camera.